This process allows a site to issue an item to a staff member, in the status of In Use.
- Admin/Site/Warehouse View
Quick Issue an Item to a Staff Member
- In the Site Tools Quick Links menu, click Issue to Staff. The Issue Inventory window opens.
- In the Staff ID field, enter/scan the staff member's ID number. You can also click Search to filter for and select the desired staff. If multiple tags are to be issued to the same staff member, select the Lock/Unlock next to the Staff ID field. This allows you to scan all tag numbers without entering the same staff member's ID for each tag.
- In the Due Date field, enter a date, if needed.
- To select a due date, click the Open the calendar popup next to the Due Date field.
- Click Lock/Unlock to secure the date.
- In the Tag/Serial field, enter/scan the tag number to be issued or the serial number.
- Click Save.
- The Staff to Staff Transfer Confirmation window will open if the tag is issued to another staff member.
- Review and click Confirm.
- This updates the Current Inventory grid (displaying all tags issued to this staff member).
- To generate a Transaction Receipt and capture a digital signature for this transaction, select Today’s Transaction Receipt or Full Transaction Receipt from the “Please Select Inventory Report” dropdown menu. Today's Transaction Receipt only displays the items which have been issued or collected today. All other items on the staff member's account, including those items issued, transferred, or collected today, are available on the Full Transaction Receipt.
- Click Done to close the Issue Inventory window.