This article describes how to add attachments to purchase orders.
- Admin/Site/Warehouse View
Asset Management allows for attachments of up to 1 MB in size to be attached to a purchase order.
- Click on Purchasing, located in the top navigation bar.
- Filter the "Purchasing" grid to locate the respective purchase order.
- Click on the respective purchase order's row. The grid expands to show the Details, Products, and Attachments tabs.
- Click on the Attachments tab.
- Click on Add Attachment. The "Add Attachment" window open.
- Click on Browse to locate the respective file. Click on the file name.
- Click on Open to add the file.
- (Optional) Enter any respective notes regarding the attachments in the Notes field.
- Click on Save.