- Site View
With the Bulk Charge window, you can submit a single charge to multiple students at once. This is a great way to assess an annual acceptable use policy for those 1:1 programs, or issue an annual deposit for device use.
Bulk charges are applied to every student listed in the Students grid. To apply the charge to a subset of students (for example, 8th graders), filter the records in the Students grid prior to applying the charge.
- On the top navigation bar, click Students.
- Filter for the respective student.
- Above the blue grid header, click Bulk Charge. The Bulk Charge window opens.
- Select a charge type from the Charge Type drop-down menu. The Charge Amount auto-populates.
- Enter any respective notes regarding this charge into the Charge Notes field (optional).
- Enter information in the Payment Information section, as needed.
- Click GO. The Bulk Charge Confirmation window opens.
- In the Confirmation field, enter Charge.
- Click Confirm.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to close the Bulk Charge window.