Images are pictures associated with a product and are displayed in the product catalog. Valid image file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, and .bmp. Images are specific to the product, not the Product Type, and can be added on-the-fly within a product's "Details" tab.
- Admin View
Add an Image to a Product
The following steps assume a product image is saved to a location you can access from your computer.
- Click on Catalog, located in the top navigation bar.
- Filter for and click on the product to which you wish to add the image. The product row turns yellow.
- Click on Edit in the respective product's row.
- Next to the No Image Selected box, click on Edit.
- Click on Add Record.
- Enter the new Image Name and Description, if desired.
- Click on Select to locate the desired image.
- Search for the saved image, select it, and click Open.
- Click on Assign. The new image will replace the No Image Selected box.
- Click on Save.