You can create automated email(s) to be sent to staff, parents, and students when a device is issued and/or collected. The email can include a customized letter or notification to the recipient along with the distribution or collection receipt.
- E-Mail Notifications
- Collection or Distribution
Setting Up an Email Template and Notification
Follow these steps for setting up an email template and notifications in the Collection settings:
- Click on Collection to expand the Collection panel.
- Select the Collection Notifications preferences and make sure the following are enabled:
- Allow Sites to E-mail Receipts to Staff - an e-mail notification is sent to selected staff members with the Collection Transaction Receipt attached
- Allow Sites to Send E-mail Receipts to Students/Parents - an e-mail notification is sent to selected students with the Collection Transaction Receipt attached
- Select students or staff from the Email Notification For drop-down menu.
- Enter an e-mail subject in the Subject Line field.
- Enter text in the e-mail body using the Text Editor.
- Click on the Save icon.
- (Optional) Enter a test e-mail address and click Send Test E-mail.
- Click on the Close icon to close the Manage E-mail Notifications window.