Students are the individuals within a site that may have an issued item. The Student Transaction Receipt provides, in PDF format, a listing of all products and respective tag numbers issued to a particular student.
- Site View
Click on a hyperlink to jump to that article topic:
View Individual Student Transaction Receipt
This report provides Student Name, Address, Site, Date Printed, Product Name & ID, Tag Number, Serial Number, Status, Issued Date, Returned Date, Value, and Accessory Information (including each accessory's quantity, name, and value, and whether it must be returned or not).
- Click on Student, located in the top navigation bar.
- Filter for the respective student.
- Click on View Transaction Receipt, located in the respective student's row under the "Actions" column. The report opens in the "Transaction Receipt Report" window.
- Click on Close to close the Transaction Receipt Report window.
Multiple Student Transaction Receipts
This report, in PDF format, provides student transaction receipts with detailed item information status for issued items. The report includes Student ID, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Student Address, Date Printed, Product Name, Product Number, Tag, Status, Issued On Date, Returned On Date, Value, and Accessories.
- Click on Students, located in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Please Select Student Report drop-down menu, located above the blue grid header.
- Select Transaction Receipts under the --- PDF --- menu subcategory. The Transaction Receipts report opens.