When you begin to prepare for end-of-year, you need an accurate list of which student has what inventory. The following guide will help you create a report to see student inventory.
Who can use this feature?
In Site View, you can use filter students in the Student Grid and use the Student Inventory Status to export a report. This report provides a listing of the students, the items issued to them, and the respective details of those items.
- Under Site View, view the Student Grid.
- Filter students for specific data set (i.e., homeroom or grade level).
- In Student Report Drop Down, choose Student Inventory Status.
- Choose status of inventory for report.
- Choose a date range if desired.
- Export the report in CSV format, which can be viewed in a spreadsheet application.