The No Distribution report allows you to identify students who do not have assigned devices. The following is a step-by-step process for creating a No Distribution report.
Creating a No Distribution Report
- In Site view, select Students from the top navigation menu.
- Choose the Students Report drop-down menu in the grid header.
- Select the Students with No Distribution report.
- Use the Filter Report menu to select all products that can be assigned as student devices.
- Click the Go button and open the exported file in your favorite spreadsheet application.
Check out our related video -- as you review this topic.