Knowledge Base contains articles to help users troubleshoot issues or find instructions for software tasks. This article walks you through the basics of editing an existing article in the Knowledge Base.
- Knowledge Base
- All Articles
Editing an Article
To edit an article, click the Edit option. The following elements are editable:
- Article Name - the title of the article
- Category - the category of the article
- Keywords - aids in keyword searching
- Link to Tickets - search by ticket number for associate tickets
- Summary - article information including images, links or video to help with explanation
Once you made any edits, you may perform any of the following actions by selecting it from the drop down list and clicking the Update button.
|Publishes the article
|Save and Revert to Draft
|Saves the article in an unpublished state.
|The article is no longer viewable to the public, but is retained in a draft status.
|Permanently deletes the article