The ticket list provides an overview of available tickets, unassigned tickets, and tickets assigned to a specific user.
The following filter options are available for narrowing down the ticket view:
|Show All Problem Types||
Ticket cards represent tickets assigned to the person signed in. The colored vertical band on each box indicates the status of each ticket.
- Use the card icon to reassign the ticket.
- Progress through the status of the ticket using the button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Click on the subject of the ticket to see full-screen details.
The unassigned tickets table displays tickets that have yet to be assigned. Columns can be sorted by clicking on the column title, or filtered by using the Filter field. The last column allows the ticket to be quickly assigned to technicians using a dropdown selection.
The All Tickets table shows all tickets, both active and inactive. A dropdown above the table allows users to filter between all tickets, active tickets, or inactive tickets. Columns can be sorted by clicking on the column title, or filtered by using the Filter field.
Tickets can be modified en masse using the Bulk Action Tickets feature. Simply select rows using the checkbox column to close or assign them all at once.
You can export the table contents by clicking on the Export to Excel button at the top right of the table. The resulting download can be viewed in Microsoft Excel or any preferred spreadsheet application.
A Filter button above the All Tickets table provides additional filtering options and settings.
- Filter - Choose a field to filter by. Click Apply to show the results, and Save to save the filter as a preset.
- Columns - Select which columns to show/hide in the All Tickets table.
- Presets - Once a filter has been saved as a preset, it can be viewed here. Choose a saved preset and click Apply to show the results.