Quick Nav: Admin > Notifications
Email-to-Ticket notifications allows the submission of tickets through the provided email.
Setting Up Email-To-Ticket Notifications
- On the Notifications page, scroll down to the section entitled "Tickets Generated by E-Mail."
- Check the box to allow tickets to be automatically generated through email.
- Select a default problem type and priority for all incoming tickets via email.
- Click the Save button.
Things to know
- Problem type options are dependent on what current active problem types exist in your application.
- If you choose "N/A" as a dropdown option, tickets created via email will be designated as "Unassigned."
- Applied conditions within Routing Rules may impact the routing of created tickets.